S’mores!!!!! What makes you think of bonfires, camping and ooey gooey goodness more than a S’more. There is just something about that toasted marshmallow, melted Hershey chocolate and sweet graham cracker that is outrageously delicious. This pie takes all the components of the sweetest campfire snack and turns it into a most yummy S’mores pie.
If you love the flavors of S’mores with its milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and graham crackers, this pie is for you. It’s like campfire s’mores but even more gooey and delicious and best of all you can eat it with a fork, so no messy fingers!
One of the best thing about this pie is that it can be made anytime of the year, letting you get your S’mores fix even without lighting your bonfire.
This S’mores Pie lets you enjoy the flavors of the classic summertime treat any time of the year. It’s gooey, chocolatey, and utterly delicious with its buttery graham cracker crust and no campfire is required!
Smore’s PieCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This S’mores pie is utterly delicious with its buttery graham cracker crust, gooey Hershey Chocolate and toasted marshmallow and no campfire required!
1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 container (7 ounces) of marshmallow fluff
5 whole 1.55 Oz Bars Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, Unwrapped
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9 inch pie pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar, then add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Take 2/3 of the dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan. Reserve the rest of the dough mixture for the top crumble. The crust mixture can be sticky, so I like to butter a piece of parchment paper to use when pressing in the crust.
- Carefully, spread marshmallow fluff evenly over the bottom crust. Break 4 of the whole chocolate bars into individual pieces (smaller rectangles) and lay them evenly over the top of the marshmallow creme. Top with one cup of the mini marshmallows.
- With the remaining crust mixture, portion small to medium-sized clumps and gently drop the clumps over the top of the marshmallows, taking care to not pat in the crust mixture. It will not be completely covered and the marshmallows and chocolate will show through a little bit. Sprinkle a few marshmallows on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until graham cracker dough and marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and then place the remaining chocolate squares on top in a scattered pattern. If you add the chocolate too soon the heat will melt them in a puddle. Let pie cool for an additional 20 minutes before slicing so that it is not as messy. Can be eaten slightly warm or at room temperature.
- I highly recommend that you use Hershey Chocolate Bars in this recipe.